Search Issue Tracker
A model with AnimationType - Legacy and ImportAnimation - false still generates an AnimationComponent on the Root GameObject
1. Open attached project "AnimationReferences.zip"
2. Select "Ball@jump" in the Project view
3. In the "Animation" Tab uncheck "Import Animation"
4. Click "Apply"
5. Select "Model" tab
Expected result: Animation component is not there
Actual result: Animation component is there
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1