Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
A Model with 1 BlendShape does not show BlendShapes count info in PreviewGUI
1. Open Unity and create a New Project
2. Import attached "CubeWith1Blendshape.fbx" and "CubeWith2Blendshapes.fbx" files
3. Expand them and their Meshes
Expected results: Both Meshes in Preview window shows how many BlendShapes they have - in this case, "CubeWith2Blendshapes.fbx" have 2 BlendShapes and "CubeWith1Blendshape.fbx" have 1 BlendShape
Actual results: Preview window only shows how many Meshes have "CubeWith2Blendshapes.fbx"
- Images for reference related Source Code are attached in Comments section
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.27f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6 and 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces