Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
A Model with 1 BlendShape does not show BlendShapes count info in PreviewGUI
1. Open Unity and create a New Project
2. Import attached "CubeWith1Blendshape.fbx" and "CubeWith2Blendshapes.fbx" files
3. Expand them and their Meshes
Expected results: Both Meshes in Preview window shows how many BlendShapes they have - in this case, "CubeWith2Blendshapes.fbx" have 2 BlendShapes and "CubeWith1Blendshape.fbx" have 1 BlendShape
Actual results: Preview window only shows how many Meshes have "CubeWith2Blendshapes.fbx"
- Images for reference related Source Code are attached in Comments section
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.27f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6 and 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted