Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
A Gradient can not be pasted by right-clicking on the Start Color Property Label
1. Open the attached 'GradientTest' project
2. Open the 'BugTest' Scene
3. Observe the Particle System in the Inspector
4. Go to the 'Bug Test -> Gradient Editor'
5. Choose any color of the Gradient
6. Right-click on the Gradient label and press Copy
7. In the Inspector right-click on the Start Color label of the Particle System
Expected result: The 'Paste' button is available, the copied Gradient can be pasted
Actual result: The 'Paste' button is grayed and the Gradient can not be pasted
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.2.0a1
Note: The Gradient can be pasted by right-clicking on the color field of the Start Color
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform