Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
A Gradient can not be pasted by right-clicking on the Start Color Property Label
1. Open the attached 'GradientTest' project
2. Open the 'BugTest' Scene
3. Observe the Particle System in the Inspector
4. Go to the 'Bug Test -> Gradient Editor'
5. Choose any color of the Gradient
6. Right-click on the Gradient label and press Copy
7. In the Inspector right-click on the Start Color label of the Particle System
Expected result: The 'Paste' button is available, the copied Gradient can be pasted
Actual result: The 'Paste' button is grayed and the Gradient can not be pasted
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.2.0a1
Note: The Gradient can be pasted by right-clicking on the color field of the Start Color
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime