Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
8-bit audio files corrupted when "Force to mono" is enabled
This bug can only be reproduced on the Windows editor. Could reproduce with the latest version 4.0.0b9 (66cc79e61c19).
- Create a new project
- Import the attached .wav file
- In Inspector > Tick the box for "Force to mono"
- Click "Apply"
- Play the audio file in Preview and observe that the sound file now sounds distorted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'