Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
4.5 shader compilation regression on preprocessor macros with \ at end
Shader #defines with '\' at end don't seem to end if next line is an empty one. E.g. this fails:
// empty line between first and second macro
#define A \
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used