Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[2DRectMask] After changing state of 2DRectMask scene has to be reloaded for changes to take an effect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2D RectMask Repro"
3. In hierarchy, expand Canvas and select Button
4. Notice that it has rect mask component attached
5. In scene view, notice that it masks part of the button's text
6. Disable 2D Rect Mask and notice that text is still masked
7. Save the scene and reload it
8. Notice that text is unmasked
Workaround: Reload scene after making changes to rect mask
Note: object stays masked even if 2DRectMask is deleted
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1, 5.4.0b6
Regressions introduced in: 5.3.3p1 and 5.4.0b7
Reproduced with: 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.