Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[2DRectMask] After changing state of 2DRectMask scene has to be reloaded for changes to take an effect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2D RectMask Repro"
3. In hierarchy, expand Canvas and select Button
4. Notice that it has rect mask component attached
5. In scene view, notice that it masks part of the button's text
6. Disable 2D Rect Mask and notice that text is still masked
7. Save the scene and reload it
8. Notice that text is unmasked
Workaround: Reload scene after making changes to rect mask
Note: object stays masked even if 2DRectMask is deleted
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1, 5.4.0b6
Regressions introduced in: 5.3.3p1 and 5.4.0b7
Reproduced with: 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown