Search Issue Tracker
2DCollider of a selected object is visible in Game view
1. Open attached Unity project "mario2d.zip"
2. Open scene "World1-1"
3. In the hierarchy select either "Mario" or "MarioDeath 1" object
4. Go into Play mode
Expected result: collider should not be visible
Actual result: collider is visible
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
Note: Opening on 5.4 completely destroys the project, but after that deleting everything but "Assets" and "ProjectSettings" folders and opening on another version of
Unity fixes the bug.
Note: added a gif "bug.gif" showing how to reproduce the bug.
Note: bug is only reproducible on this project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.