Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[2D] Unapplied Module Changes window appears when no changes are made to Edit Outline/Edit Physics Shape
Unapplied Module Changes window appears when no changes are made to Edit Outline/Edit Physics Shape
Steps to repro:
1. import a Sprite into a project
2. make sure that the Sprite Mode is set to Single
3. open the Sprite Editor
4. change to either Edit Outline or Edit Physics Shape
5. do not make any change to the Sprite
6. change to another mode (e.g. Sprite Editor)
An Unapplied Module Changes window appears to inform the user that there are unapplied changes. Since the user did not actively make any changes, this window seems out of place.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website