Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[2D] Unapplied Module Changes window appears when no changes are made to Edit Outline/Edit Physics Shape
Unapplied Module Changes window appears when no changes are made to Edit Outline/Edit Physics Shape
Steps to repro:
1. import a Sprite into a project
2. make sure that the Sprite Mode is set to Single
3. open the Sprite Editor
4. change to either Edit Outline or Edit Physics Shape
5. do not make any change to the Sprite
6. change to another mode (e.g. Sprite Editor)
An Unapplied Module Changes window appears to inform the user that there are unapplied changes. Since the user did not actively make any changes, this window seems out of place.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected