Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[2D] Unapplied Module Changes window appears when no changes are made to Edit Outline/Edit Physics Shape
Unapplied Module Changes window appears when no changes are made to Edit Outline/Edit Physics Shape
Steps to repro:
1. import a Sprite into a project
2. make sure that the Sprite Mode is set to Single
3. open the Sprite Editor
4. change to either Edit Outline or Edit Physics Shape
5. do not make any change to the Sprite
6. change to another mode (e.g. Sprite Editor)
An Unapplied Module Changes window appears to inform the user that there are unapplied changes. Since the user did not actively make any changes, this window seems out of place.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.