Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] "Unapplied import settings" doesn't prompt on generating custom outline with mosaic property unchecked
Unapplied import settings pop up doesnt appear on selecting Apply in the Sprite Import settings when mosaic property is unchecked while generating custom outline also exception is thrown in the console, refer attached video and .PSB file
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import .PSB file in the project.
3. Window > 2D > Sprite editor.
4. Project > Fei_Cel_group.PSB .
5. Sprite editor > Custom outline > select Sprite > Outline Tolerance(0.5) > Genrate
6. Project > Fei_Cel_group (1).psb > Insprctor > Uncheck mosaic > Apply
"Unapplied import settings" doesn't prompt and Exception thrown on selecting Apply from Import settings
Popup appears which asks to apply unapplied import settings
2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0b3
Working fine on:
Package Found version: 4.2.2, 4.2.1, 4.1.1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] SearchQuery saving creates unused SearchContext
- [Linux][WebGL] ArgumentException errors spamming due to corrupt audio files after switching to WebGL platform
- Custom Reflection Probe cubemap is lost when changing Lightmap Encoding
- TextAsset.bytes allocates memory on each call, need a NativeArray / non-alloc version
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs