Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[2D] "Unapplied import settings" doesn't prompt on generating custom outline with mosaic property unchecked
Unapplied import settings pop up doesnt appear on selecting Apply in the Sprite Import settings when mosaic property is unchecked while generating custom outline also exception is thrown in the console, refer attached video and .PSB file
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import .PSB file in the project.
3. Window > 2D > Sprite editor.
4. Project > Fei_Cel_group.PSB .
5. Sprite editor > Custom outline > select Sprite > Outline Tolerance(0.5) > Genrate
6. Project > Fei_Cel_group (1).psb > Insprctor > Uncheck mosaic > Apply
"Unapplied import settings" doesn't prompt and Exception thrown on selecting Apply from Import settings
Popup appears which asks to apply unapplied import settings
2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0b3
Working fine on:
Package Found version: 4.2.2, 4.2.1, 4.1.1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made