Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] "Unapplied import settings" doesn't prompt on generating custom outline with mosaic property unchecked
Unapplied import settings pop up doesnt appear on selecting Apply in the Sprite Import settings when mosaic property is unchecked while generating custom outline also exception is thrown in the console, refer attached video and .PSB file
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import .PSB file in the project.
3. Window > 2D > Sprite editor.
4. Project > Fei_Cel_group.PSB .
5. Sprite editor > Custom outline > select Sprite > Outline Tolerance(0.5) > Genrate
6. Project > Fei_Cel_group (1).psb > Insprctor > Uncheck mosaic > Apply
"Unapplied import settings" doesn't prompt and Exception thrown on selecting Apply from Import settings
Popup appears which asks to apply unapplied import settings
2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0b3
Working fine on:
Package Found version: 4.2.2, 4.2.1, 4.1.1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR