Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Tilemap] Grid component doesn't render when the values in CellSize/CellGap are changed
Grid component doesn't render when the values in CellSize/CellGap are changed
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. In Hierarchy, right click > 2D Objects > Tilemap
3. Change the values of "Cell size" OR "Cell Gap".
The values differ based on different aspect ratios. Cell Gap X value 0.4 is common across all aspect ratios. Other sample values are attached in the screenshot below at which the Grid doesn't render.
Expected Result : Grid should be rendered properly in the Scene view.
Actual Result : Grid is not being rendered.
- Appears on both platforms (Mac and Windows).
- Appears Always.
Reproduces on: 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0f2, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete