Search Issue Tracker
[2D] Sprites are rendered on top of Halo
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "haloBug.zip"
2. Open scene "halo"
3. Make sure that the Spotlight has Draw Halo checked
4. Observe Halo not rendering correctly over the Game Object "Rock" (Showcased in "Compared.png")
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.b9, 2018.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p2
Note: Seems to work fine in 3D
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()