Search Issue Tracker
[2D] Sprites are rendered on top of Halo
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "haloBug.zip"
2. Open scene "halo"
3. Make sure that the Spotlight has Draw Halo checked
4. Observe Halo not rendering correctly over the Game Object "Rock" (Showcased in "Compared.png")
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.b9, 2018.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p2
Note: Seems to work fine in 3D
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed