Search Issue Tracker
[2D] Sprites are rendered on top of Halo
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "haloBug.zip"
2. Open scene "halo"
3. Make sure that the Spotlight has Draw Halo checked
4. Observe Halo not rendering correctly over the Game Object "Rock" (Showcased in "Compared.png")
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.b9, 2018.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p2
Note: Seems to work fine in 3D
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- [Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable