Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a19, 2023.1.0a1
[2D][Sprite Shape][URP] SpriteShape alpha value of color not working when using URP and Sprite-Lit-Default mat
\[2D]\[Sprite Shape]\[URP] SpriteShape alpha value of color not working
Using URP 2D, SpriteShape is not applying the Alpha value of its Color field to the image
- Open attached project, select Closed Sprite Shape in SampleScene
- In Inspector, select Color in Sprite Shape Renderer component, observe color picker alpha is at 38 but sprite shape still looks opaque
Expected result: Sprite shape becomes more transparent with lower alpha values in Sprite Shape Renderer
Actual result: Sprite shape does not become more transparent with lower alpha values in Sprite Shape Renderer
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Jul 14, 2022 21:53
still an issue. well done!
Jun 02, 2022 16:17
I'm seeing this issue as well (2022.1.2f1), interestingly enough, it seems to display properly in the Scene view, just not in the game view!