Search Issue Tracker
[2D][Sprite Atlas] Sprite Atlas assets are unable to upgrade
[2D][Sprite Atlas] Sprite Atlas assets are unable to upgrade.
On changing Sprite packer mode from "Sprite Atlas V2 (Experimental)" to "Sprite Atlas V1-Always Enabled " Sprite Atlas assets are unable to upgrade its file type in breadcrumb bar in the project window.
1. Create a New Project with 2D template.
2. In Editor Settings, set sprite packer mode to "Sprite Atlas V2 (Experimental)"
3. Create new sprite atlas.
4. In Project window observe the name of sprite atlas asset in the breadcrumb bar(.spriteatlasv2)
5. In Editor Settings, set sprite packer mode to "Sprite Atlas V1-Always Enabled "
6. Observe the existing sprite atlas do not upgrade to .spriteatlas
Expected result: Sprite Atlas should upgrade and use .spriteatlas file type
Actual result: Sprite Atlas still have .spriteAtlasv2 file type
Note: Sprite Atlas V2 packer mode is implemented in 2020.1.0a1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open