Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
2D/3D toggle button in Scene View has "toggled" mispelled as "togggled"
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create a new Unity project
2. In the Scene View, mouse over the 2D/3D toggle button
3. Notice "toggled" being misspelled in the tooltip
Expected result: "toggled" is spelled correctly
Actual result: "toggled" is spelled as "togggled"
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a3, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.0a2
Notes: The tooltip that has the typo appears only in version 2017.3.0a3 and later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container