Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
2D/3D toggle button in Scene View has "toggled" mispelled as "togggled"
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create a new Unity project
2. In the Scene View, mouse over the 2D/3D toggle button
3. Notice "toggled" being misspelled in the tooltip
Expected result: "toggled" is spelled correctly
Actual result: "toggled" is spelled as "togggled"
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a3, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.0a2
Notes: The tooltip that has the typo appears only in version 2017.3.0a3 and later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode