Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
2D/3D toggle button in Scene View has "toggled" mispelled as "togggled"
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create a new Unity project
2. In the Scene View, mouse over the 2D/3D toggle button
3. Notice "toggled" being misspelled in the tooltip
Expected result: "toggled" is spelled correctly
Actual result: "toggled" is spelled as "togggled"
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a3, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.0a2
Notes: The tooltip that has the typo appears only in version 2017.3.0a3 and later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space