Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
2D/3D toggle button in Scene View has "toggled" mispelled as "togggled"
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create a new Unity project
2. In the Scene View, mouse over the 2D/3D toggle button
3. Notice "toggled" being misspelled in the tooltip
Expected result: "toggled" is spelled correctly
Actual result: "toggled" is spelled as "togggled"
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a3, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.0a2
Notes: The tooltip that has the typo appears only in version 2017.3.0a3 and later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window