Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
2D/3D toggle button in Scene View has "toggled" mispelled as "togggled"
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create a new Unity project
2. In the Scene View, mouse over the 2D/3D toggle button
3. Notice "toggled" being misspelled in the tooltip
Expected result: "toggled" is spelled correctly
Actual result: "toggled" is spelled as "togggled"
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a3, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.0a2
Notes: The tooltip that has the typo appears only in version 2017.3.0a3 and later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites