Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[2D] Skinning Editor is completely broken and unusable due to Bones, Geometry, Weights, Visibility properties are missing
In the Sprite Editor window under Skinning Editor, Bones, Geometry, Weights, Visibility panels background layout with its title is missing also some sliders and property names of fields are not visible.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with a 2D template.
2. Window > Package Manager > 2D Animation.
3. Import any sprite into the Unity project.
4. With the sprite selected in Assets, open Sprite Editor.
5. Sprite Editor > Skinning Editor
Actual result: Bones, Geometry, Weights, Visibility properties are missing.
Expected result: All properties should be visible.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a20
Working Fine with: 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6.
package version found: 4.1.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.0
Environment: Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released