Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[2D] Skinning Editor is completely broken and unusable due to Bones, Geometry, Weights, Visibility properties are missing
In the Sprite Editor window under Skinning Editor, Bones, Geometry, Weights, Visibility panels background layout with its title is missing also some sliders and property names of fields are not visible.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with a 2D template.
2. Window > Package Manager > 2D Animation.
3. Import any sprite into the Unity project.
4. With the sprite selected in Assets, open Sprite Editor.
5. Sprite Editor > Skinning Editor
Actual result: Bones, Geometry, Weights, Visibility properties are missing.
Expected result: All properties should be visible.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a20
Working Fine with: 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6.
package version found: 4.1.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.0
Environment: Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs