Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[2D] Skinning Editor is completely broken and unusable due to Bones, Geometry, Weights, Visibility properties are missing
In the Sprite Editor window under Skinning Editor, Bones, Geometry, Weights, Visibility panels background layout with its title is missing also some sliders and property names of fields are not visible.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with a 2D template.
2. Window > Package Manager > 2D Animation.
3. Import any sprite into the Unity project.
4. With the sprite selected in Assets, open Sprite Editor.
5. Sprite Editor > Skinning Editor
Actual result: Bones, Geometry, Weights, Visibility properties are missing.
Expected result: All properties should be visible.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a20
Working Fine with: 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6.
package version found: 4.1.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.0
Environment: Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression