Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.0.5
Highlighter of the slider handle is not getting refreshed
In Skinning Editor, the Highlighter of the slider handle is not getting refreshed with the movement of a slider.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with a 2D template.
2. Window > Package Manager > 2D Animation.
3. Import any sprite into the Unity project.
4. With the sprite selected in Assets, open Sprite Editor.
5. Sprite Editor > Skinning Editor > Visibility Tool > Enable
6. Slide "Bone visibility" slider.
The highlighter of the slider handle is not getting refreshed with the movement of a slider.
Highlighter of the 'slider handle' refreshes with the movement of a slider.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0f4.
Working Fine with: 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0f2.
package version found: 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.0.5
Environment: Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime