Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[2D] Secondary Textures window flickers when vertical scroll bar buttons are selected
In Sprite Editor window Secondary Texture window flickers on selecting LINE DOWN and LINE UP buttons from the vertical scroll bar of the window. Refer attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import any Texture > Select Texture.
3. Window > 2D > Sprite editor > Secondary Textures
4. Press & hold Vertical/Horizontal scrollbar arrow button.
Secondary Textures window flickers when Vertical/Horizontal scroll bar buttons are selected.
The secondary textures window is scrolled up and down using a line up/down buttons gracefully.
Horizontal and Vertical scrollbar doesn't work for "Secondary Textures" in 2019.4.1f1
Working fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled