Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] Secondary Textures window flickers when vertical scroll bar buttons are selected
In Sprite Editor window Secondary Texture window flickers on selecting LINE DOWN and LINE UP buttons from the vertical scroll bar of the window. Refer attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import any Texture > Select Texture.
3. Window > 2D > Sprite editor > Secondary Textures
4. Press & hold Vertical/Horizontal scrollbar arrow button.
Secondary Textures window flickers when Vertical/Horizontal scroll bar buttons are selected.
The secondary textures window is scrolled up and down using a line up/down buttons gracefully.
Horizontal and Vertical scrollbar doesn't work for "Secondary Textures" in 2019.4.1f1
Working fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable