Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[2D Prototype] Sprites from ETC2 atlases are drawn incorrectly when sharing Packing Tag with ETC1 split alpha sprites
Sprites from ETC2 atlases are drawn incorrectly when they are sharing a Packing Tag with other sprites using ETC1 split alpha channel
1. import multiple images
2. assign the images to the same Packing Tag
3. set some of the images to use Override for Android -> Compress using ETC1 (split alpha channel)
4. move some non-ETC1 sprites into the scene and play
The sprites' is drawn incorrectly (mesh is drawn even for transparent areas).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window