Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[2D Prototype] Sprites from ETC2 atlases are drawn incorrectly when sharing Packing Tag with ETC1 split alpha sprites
Sprites from ETC2 atlases are drawn incorrectly when they are sharing a Packing Tag with other sprites using ETC1 split alpha channel
1. import multiple images
2. assign the images to the same Packing Tag
3. set some of the images to use Override for Android -> Compress using ETC1 (split alpha channel)
4. move some non-ETC1 sprites into the scene and play
The sprites' is drawn incorrectly (mesh is drawn even for transparent areas).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder