Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[2D Prototype] Sprites from ETC2 atlases are drawn incorrectly when sharing Packing Tag with ETC1 split alpha sprites
Sprites from ETC2 atlases are drawn incorrectly when they are sharing a Packing Tag with other sprites using ETC1 split alpha channel
1. import multiple images
2. assign the images to the same Packing Tag
3. set some of the images to use Override for Android -> Compress using ETC1 (split alpha channel)
4. move some non-ETC1 sprites into the scene and play
The sprites' is drawn incorrectly (mesh is drawn even for transparent areas).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems