Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[2D Prototype] Sprites from ETC2 atlases are drawn incorrectly when sharing Packing Tag with ETC1 split alpha sprites
Sprites from ETC2 atlases are drawn incorrectly when they are sharing a Packing Tag with other sprites using ETC1 split alpha channel
1. import multiple images
2. assign the images to the same Packing Tag
3. set some of the images to use Override for Android -> Compress using ETC1 (split alpha channel)
4. move some non-ETC1 sprites into the scene and play
The sprites' is drawn incorrectly (mesh is drawn even for transparent areas).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component