Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
2D particle system is colliding with 2D colliders even when Collider is set to Trigger
1. Open my project attached
2. In Hierarchy window, select both particle systems (PS2D and PS3D)
Expected: both particle systems do not collide with trigger colliders
Actual: 2D systems is colliding with triggers (check .gif attached)
Reproduced in: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a6
Note: low severity assigned due to it having a work-around: applying "Physics2D.queriesHitTriggers = false;" to the particle sytem
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default