Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
2D particle system is colliding with 2D colliders even when Collider is set to Trigger
1. Open my project attached
2. In Hierarchy window, select both particle systems (PS2D and PS3D)
Expected: both particle systems do not collide with trigger colliders
Actual: 2D systems is colliding with triggers (check .gif attached)
Reproduced in: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a6
Note: low severity assigned due to it having a work-around: applying "Physics2D.queriesHitTriggers = false;" to the particle sytem
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone