Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 8.0.0-pre.5
Found in [Package]
Input value of Sliders are not changed when holding and moving the mouse to the left or right
On dragging the mouse cursor over the input field of the following properties don't change its value in the Skinning Editor.
Geometry: Outline Detail, Alpha Tolerance, Subdivide,
Weight Slider: Vertex Weight(Bone)
Weight Brush: Hardness, Step
Visibility: Bone and Visibility slider, Refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with a 2D Template
2. Project > Create > 2D > Sprite > Square
3. Inspector >Sprite Editor > Skinning Editor
4. Create a bone and generate geometry
5. Select Auto Geometry > Change the input value of Outline Detail, Alpha Tolerance, Subdivide
Actual Result: Mouse dragger is missing for all properties in the skinning editor
Expected result: Input value of properties are change using mouse dragger
Note: 2D Animation package is introduced in 2019.3.0b1 with package version 3.0.3
2021.1.0a7, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.1.15f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2019.3.0b1 with Package Version 3.0.3, 3.1.0, 4.0.0, 4.2.6, 5.0.2, 5.0.3
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device