Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] Editor crashes when Undo and Redo operation is performed with Tile Palette
On performing Undo and Redo operation with Tile Palette up to "Undo Create to Prefab" and "Redo Edit Palette" then it causes the editor to crash, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with 2D Template
2. Window > 2D Tile Palette > docked
3. Create New Palette
4. Drag and drop Sprite in the New Palette > Save
5. Enable Edit mode and Draw Sprite in the Palette
6. Undo up to "Undo Create to Prefab"
7. Redo Edit Palette
Editor crashes on performing Undo and Redo operation with Tile Palette
Undo and Redo operation is performed gracefully
Working fine in
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)