Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] Editor crashes when Undo and Redo operation is performed with Tile Palette
On performing Undo and Redo operation with Tile Palette up to "Undo Create to Prefab" and "Redo Edit Palette" then it causes the editor to crash, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with 2D Template
2. Window > 2D Tile Palette > docked
3. Create New Palette
4. Drag and drop Sprite in the New Palette > Save
5. Enable Edit mode and Draw Sprite in the Palette
6. Undo up to "Undo Create to Prefab"
7. Redo Edit Palette
Editor crashes on performing Undo and Redo operation with Tile Palette
Undo and Redo operation is performed gracefully
Working fine in
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field