Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[2D] Editor crashes when Undo and Redo operation is performed with Tile Palette
On performing Undo and Redo operation with Tile Palette up to "Undo Create to Prefab" and "Redo Edit Palette" then it causes the editor to crash, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project with 2D Template
2. Window > 2D Tile Palette > docked
3. Create New Palette
4. Drag and drop Sprite in the New Palette > Save
5. Enable Edit mode and Draw Sprite in the Palette
6. Undo up to "Undo Create to Prefab"
7. Redo Edit Palette
Editor crashes on performing Undo and Redo operation with Tile Palette
Undo and Redo operation is performed gracefully
Working fine in
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made