Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[2D] Default-Sprite shader source does not work with ETC + Alpha split on Android device
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run on Android device
3. Notice that the right image isn't rendered correctly (check screenshot)
- The issue is also seen in Editor if the target platform is Android and texture compression is set to ETC. (to check the issue play scene)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first