Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.6.0
Found in [Package]
2D Confiner is jerky on bounding shape edge
There is a regression that if the VCAM is following a target character and it reaches the edge of the bounding box it will no longer just stop moving (as expected with a damping of 0 on X,Y,Z), but instead start jerking.
You can repro the problem by importing the Cinemachine Example Scenes and loading the 2DConfiner scene. In the CM vcam2D menu, change X, Y, Z Damping to 0 in the Body - Framing Transposer. Hit play, move the character away and come back near the wall ==> Notice the camera is jerking a bit when away and back to the wall.
This bug is also in FogBugz with ID 1232146
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events