Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[2D Colliders] IgnoreLayerCollisions doesn't work if the object is already colliding
1. Open the project
2. Play the scene
3. See that the ball is sitting on the platform.
4. Press "T" to toggle IgnoreLayerCollisions between the player's layer and the platform's layer. (The platform also turns gray when the layers should be ignoring each other)
5. Notice that the ball remains on top of the platform, even though collisions should be ignored.
6. Move left/right on the platform, and notice that the ball still does not pass through.
7. Let the ball sit still.
8. Do a small jump with "S" or "DownArrow."
9. Observe that the ball merely bounces and still won't pass through the platform.
10. Works after jumping up
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website