Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
EdgeCollider2D or PolygonCollider2D cannot move edited points when the Transform Z scale is Zero.
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "Tama.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy view select "Scene" > "Colliders" > "TopCollider" GameObject
3. In the Inspector view find Edge Collider 2D Component and click on the Edit Collider button
4. In the Scene view click on the green collider's line to create a new point
5. Click and drag a point that was created in Step 4
Expected results: The new point is draggable
Actual results: Could not move the point
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1
- Not reproducible with a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Although it should not affect the tooling, this issue is produced when the Transform Scale Z is Zero.