Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
EdgeCollider2D or PolygonCollider2D cannot move edited points when the Transform Z scale is Zero.
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "Tama.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy view select "Scene" > "Colliders" > "TopCollider" GameObject
3. In the Inspector view find Edge Collider 2D Component and click on the Edit Collider button
4. In the Scene view click on the green collider's line to create a new point
5. Click and drag a point that was created in Step 4
Expected results: The new point is draggable
Actual results: Could not move the point
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1
- Not reproducible with a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed