Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
EdgeCollider2D or PolygonCollider2D cannot move edited points when the Transform Z scale is Zero.
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "Tama.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy view select "Scene" > "Colliders" > "TopCollider" GameObject
3. In the Inspector view find Edge Collider 2D Component and click on the Edit Collider button
4. In the Scene view click on the green collider's line to create a new point
5. Click and drag a point that was created in Step 4
Expected results: The new point is draggable
Actual results: Could not move the point
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1
- Not reproducible with a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values