Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
2D Animator bone position IK handles behave incorrectly when previewing the animation
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Uphold.zip"
2. Open the Animation Window and enable "Preview"
3. Select the "VinebaneFront" object in the Hierarchy window
4. Press "Play" in the Animation window
Expected result: Animation preview plays the animation correctly
Actual result: The animation behaves differently than in Play Mode or by navigating through the Timeline
Reproducible with: 5.0.10 (2020.3.24f1), 7.0.3 (2021.2.6f1), 8.0.0-pre.4 (2022.1.0b2)
Could not test with: 3.2.15 (2019.4.34f1) (no "IK Manager 2D" script in Package)
Note: Not reproducible in Play Mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP