Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0-pre.1
Fixed in 3.2.13, 5.0.9, 6.0.7, 7.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2D Animation] IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown when pasting bone data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In the Project Window, select the "Avatar_Base"
3. Open the Sprite Editor (selected in the Inspector window)
4. In the Sprite Editor window, switch to the Skinning Editor
5. Create bones
6. Copy created bones
7. Paste them in any other sprite
Expected result: Bones are pasted and there are no errors
Actual result: Bones are not pasted and there is an IndexOutOfRangeException error thrown
Reproducible with: 3.2.10 (2019.4.29f1), 5.0.7 (2020.3.16f1), 6.0.5 (2021.1.17f1), 7.0.0-pre.3 (2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5)
- Bone data is copied from a PSB file, doesn't seem to be reproducible with PNGs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script