Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0-pre.1
Fixed in 3.2.13, 5.0.9, 6.0.7, 7.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2D Animation] IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown when pasting bone data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In the Project Window, select the "Avatar_Base"
3. Open the Sprite Editor (selected in the Inspector window)
4. In the Sprite Editor window, switch to the Skinning Editor
5. Create bones
6. Copy created bones
7. Paste them in any other sprite
Expected result: Bones are pasted and there are no errors
Actual result: Bones are not pasted and there is an IndexOutOfRangeException error thrown
Reproducible with: 3.2.10 (2019.4.29f1), 5.0.7 (2020.3.16f1), 6.0.5 (2021.1.17f1), 7.0.0-pre.3 (2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5)
- Bone data is copied from a PSB file, doesn't seem to be reproducible with PNGs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator