Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Graphics.DrawProcedural crash on pre-SSE4.2 CPUs
See https://forum.unity.com/threads/case-1241288-creating-texture3d-asset-causes-editor-crash.875782 -- the actual reason has nothing to do with Texture3D, but rather Graphics.DrawProcedural[Now] crashing on old CPUs when using DirectX11/12 (roughly pre-SSE4.2, i.e. the ones that don't have POPCNT instruction).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker