Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Graphics.DrawProcedural crash on pre-SSE4.2 CPUs
See https://forum.unity.com/threads/case-1241288-creating-texture3d-asset-causes-editor-crash.875782 -- the actual reason has nothing to do with Texture3D, but rather Graphics.DrawProcedural[Now] crashing on old CPUs when using DirectX11/12 (roughly pre-SSE4.2, i.e. the ones that don't have POPCNT instruction).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version