Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Graphics.DrawProcedural crash on pre-SSE4.2 CPUs
See https://forum.unity.com/threads/case-1241288-creating-texture3d-asset-causes-editor-crash.875782 -- the actual reason has nothing to do with Texture3D, but rather Graphics.DrawProcedural[Now] crashing on old CPUs when using DirectX11/12 (roughly pre-SSE4.2, i.e. the ones that don't have POPCNT instruction).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target