Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Graphics.DrawProcedural crash on pre-SSE4.2 CPUs
See https://forum.unity.com/threads/case-1241288-creating-texture3d-asset-causes-editor-crash.875782 -- the actual reason has nothing to do with Texture3D, but rather Graphics.DrawProcedural[Now] crashing on old CPUs when using DirectX11/12 (roughly pre-SSE4.2, i.e. the ones that don't have POPCNT instruction).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials