Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[2019.3] Package Manager does not list packages from scoped registries
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Package Manager
3. Filter out "nuget"
4. Check the available packages
Actual result: Packages from scoped registries are not visible in the Package Manager.
Expected result: Packages from scoped registries are visible in the Package Manager.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0b9.
Regression introduced in 2019.3.0b9.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a23.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR