Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4
[2019.3] Package Manager does not list packages from scoped registries
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Package Manager
3. Filter out "nuget"
4. Check the available packages
Actual result: Packages from scoped registries are not visible in the Package Manager.
Expected result: Packages from scoped registries are visible in the Package Manager.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0b9.
Regression introduced in 2019.3.0b9.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a23.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes