Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4
[2019.3] Package Manager does not list packages from scoped registries
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Package Manager
3. Filter out "nuget"
4. Check the available packages
Actual result: Packages from scoped registries are not visible in the Package Manager.
Expected result: Packages from scoped registries are visible in the Package Manager.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0b9.
Regression introduced in 2019.3.0b9.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a23.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes