Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[2019.3] Package Manager does not list packages from scoped registries
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Package Manager
3. Filter out "nuget"
4. Check the available packages
Actual result: Packages from scoped registries are not visible in the Package Manager.
Expected result: Packages from scoped registries are visible in the Package Manager.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0b9.
Regression introduced in 2019.3.0b9.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a23.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform