Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[2019.3] GUIView.RepaintAll.PlayerLoopController performance regression when in Play mode
1. Open the attached project named "PerformanceCase"
2. Open the Classic_E01_F08 Scene
3. Open the Profiler window and select Editor profiling
4. Enter Play mode
5. Observe the GUIView.RepaintAll.PlayerLoopController in the Profiler
Expected result: GUIView.RepaintAll.PlayerLoopController takes roughly the same amount of time as in 2018.4/2019.2(~40ms on the testing machine)
Actual result: GUIView.RepaintAll.PlayerLoopController takes way more time to complete(~150ms on the testing machine)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0f1
Not reproducible with 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2020.1.0a15
-May not reproduce on all machines
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable