Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
[2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build and open Visual Studio solution
4. Build project
Results: exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility'
Reproduced with: 2018.4.10f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.30b4, 2020.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()