Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Planned for 2018.4
[2018.4] TestRunner skips tests with [Category] Attribute in Unity 2018.4
1. Open attached project "TestTestProject2018.zip"
2. "Run all" in the Test Runner
3. Observe the Triangle category tests were not run - this is correct.
4. Change the Test Runner Category drop-down to "Triangle"
5. "Run all" in the Test Runner
6. Observe the Triangle category tests
Expected result: Triangle category scripts should not be skipped
Actual result: Triangle category was skipped
Reproduces on: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0a11
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a12
Does not reproduce in: 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.5f1, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI