Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[2018.3][Windows][WebGL] Applying a Blend to a Mesh with Blendshapes throws the Error and Warning
1. Download attached project "Blendshape Test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "Ball Arrow Blend Shape" gameObject in Hierarchy
4. Observe that in Console there will be spammed Error and Warning:
"Platform does not support compute shaders"
"d3d11: failed to create buffer (target 0x1c mode 0 size 5360) since compute isn't supported at this feature level"
- This issue appears only on Windows with WebGL platform
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0a5 and 2018.3.0b4
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0a4 and 2019.1.0a3
Regression on Unity 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs