Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[2018.3][Windows][WebGL] Applying a Blend to a Mesh with Blendshapes throws the Error and Warning
1. Download attached project "Blendshape Test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "Ball Arrow Blend Shape" gameObject in Hierarchy
4. Observe that in Console there will be spammed Error and Warning:
"Platform does not support compute shaders"
"d3d11: failed to create buffer (target 0x1c mode 0 size 5360) since compute isn't supported at this feature level"
- This issue appears only on Windows with WebGL platform
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0a5 and 2018.3.0b4
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0a4 and 2019.1.0a3
Regression on Unity 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Jan 20, 2019 05:35
Bug reproduced in Unity 2018.3.2f1 also. The blendshapes work in the WebGL build, but not in the editor.
Jan 03, 2019 18:37
Bug reproduced in Unity 2018.3.0f2 as well.