Search Issue Tracker
[2018.3] Crash on RemapPPtrFromCachedOffsets when entering Play mode after "Invalid cached offset" error is thrown
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Main.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
5. Repeat steps 3-4
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.2f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.0b7.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b7.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b6.
Error "Invalid cached offset" is getting thrown before Editor crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted