Search Issue Tracker
[2018.3] Crash on RemapPPtrFromCachedOffsets when entering Play mode after "Invalid cached offset" error is thrown
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Main.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
5. Repeat steps 3-4
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.2f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.0b7.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b7.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b6.
Error "Invalid cached offset" is getting thrown before Editor crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"