Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.0
[2017.4] Update Window suggests an update to non-existing Unity version 2018.4.27f1
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity in older 2017.4 version
2. Check for updates
Expected result: Update Window suggests an update to 2017.4.27f1 (current newest 2017 LTS version).
Actual result: Update Window suggests an update to 2018.4.27f1 (typo).
Reproduced in 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player