Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
2017.1 cannot handle network off scenario
After we enabled web login feature, when network is down, launcher cannot switch to offline mode.
Two scenario (two scenario based on license is valid) :
1. Make sure there is network available
Click Login button
=> Web login page will be displayed
Turn off network
=> expect: launcher switch to offline mode
==> actually: nothing changed
2. Turn offline network
=> expect: launcher will show [Work offline] button and user can click the button go to project list
==> actually: blank window will be displayed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'