Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
2017.1 cannot handle network off scenario
After we enabled web login feature, when network is down, launcher cannot switch to offline mode.
Two scenario (two scenario based on license is valid) :
1. Make sure there is network available
Click Login button
=> Web login page will be displayed
Turn off network
=> expect: launcher switch to offline mode
==> actually: nothing changed
2. Turn offline network
=> expect: launcher will show [Work offline] button and user can click the button go to project list
==> actually: blank window will be displayed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags