Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.18f1, 2023.1.0b1
Fix In Review for 2021.3.26f1
1px mismatch between reported Screen size and actual back buffer size when changing Display Scale
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user project
2. Open Scene “SampleScene“ & enter play in editor
3. In OS display settings set scale to 125%
4. Disable "Low Resolution Aspect Ratios" in the Game View
5. Change the Aspect ratios around, sometimes it may also require to you to change the screen lay-out by simply resizing the gameview window.
Expected result: No errors appear in the Console
Actual result: “game view dimensions don’t match Screen dimensions“ errors appear in the Console
> Note for this bug these errors continuously appear every frame vs only occasionally when resizing (which is caused by bad timing of the user code)
Reproducible with: 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0b6, 2023.1.0a6
Reproduced on: Windows 11 (21H2)
Note: Scene View needs to be on the same Display as where the settings were changed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode