Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
100% Transparent images still have drawcalls in UI
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Open Frame Debugger window and Enable it
Expected: There is no Draw Call for Canvas->Image because it is fully transparent
Actual: There is a Draw Call for the Image
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0p4, 2018.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2