Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
100% Transparent images still have drawcalls in UI
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Open Frame Debugger window and Enable it
Expected: There is no Draw Call for Canvas->Image because it is fully transparent
Actual: There is a Draw Call for the Image
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0p4, 2018.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete