Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
100% Transparent images still have drawcalls in UI
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Open Frame Debugger window and Enable it
Expected: There is no Draw Call for Canvas->Image because it is fully transparent
Actual: There is a Draw Call for the Image
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0p4, 2018.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform