Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
100% Transparent images still have drawcalls in UI
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Open Frame Debugger window and Enable it
Expected: There is no Draw Call for Canvas->Image because it is fully transparent
Actual: There is a Draw Call for the Image
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0p4, 2018.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams