Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new MR project 2. Switch platform to UWP 3. Build a Visual Studio solution 4. Open Visual Studio and... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached project 2. Build a "Debug" scene for UWP 3. Open Visual Studio solution and build an app 4.... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ("ARAssetBundleLoad.zip") 2. Open the "Prefabs/SampleScene" scene 3. Enter the Play m... Read more
How To Reproduce: 1) Create a new Android project. 2) Enable XR and put Oculus as the only item in the XR SDK list. 3) Add the appro... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1102867" 2. Build and Run on Android 3. Rotate the device and find the cube Actual:... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the project 2. Enter Playmode in VR Expected result: red sphere is drawn centered Actual r... Read more
Steps To Reproduce: 1. Create a Project 2. Hierarchy > Create > Vuforia > AR Camera. *((Popups for importing/updating Vuforia pack... Read more
Steps To Reproduce: 1. Create a Project 2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings 3. Player Settings > XR > Check Vuforia Augmente... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project