Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 66a2b34b759a
Found in [Package]
[XR][XRSDK][Oculus Quest][IL2CPP] Black screen appears on launch in apps with Splash Screen enabled
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1227107"
2. Make sure IL2CPP is enabled
3. Build and Run
4. App launches and skybox is seen
5. Enable "Show Splash Screen" in Payer Settings -> Splash Image -> Splash Screen
6. Build and Run
Actual: Black screen appears
Reproducible with: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.21f1
- Doesn't reproduce with Legacy SDK
- Doesn't reproduce with Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Jul 16, 2020 12:53
Can't the fix be also integrated in 2018.4LTS?