Search Issue Tracker
[XR][WMR] Headset does not recenter when using XR.InputTracking.Recenter
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. Enter Play mode with Windows MR headset attached
4. Press 'Calibrate' button in the Scene UI, while rotating the headset
Expected result: Image in the scene is recentered every time the button is pressed.
Actual result: Image in the scene does not get recentered when pressing the 'Calibrate' button.
Reproducible with - 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI