Search Issue Tracker
[XR][WMR] Headset does not recenter when using XR.InputTracking.Recenter
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. Enter Play mode with Windows MR headset attached
4. Press 'Calibrate' button in the Scene UI, while rotating the headset
Expected result: Image in the scene is recentered every time the button is pressed.
Actual result: Image in the scene does not get recentered when pressing the 'Calibrate' button.
Reproducible with - 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button