Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[XR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA doesn't get applied on a Quest
1. Create a new URP project
2. Switch platform to Android.
3. Switch graphics API to Vulkan and add XR SDK
4. Enable MSAA 4x or 8x in the URP asset
5. Build and Run on a Quest
Actual: Edges of surfaces are jittering
Reproducible with: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project