Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.x.x
Found in [Package]
[XR][URP][Quest] MSAA doesn't get applied when using Opaque Textures
1. Open user attached project "URP.MSAA.opaque_texture"
2. Build and Run on Quest 1 or 2
3. Observe the game in the headset
Actual: MSAA isn't applied
Expected: MSAA gets applied
Reproducible with: 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a11
Doesn't reproduce on: 2020.3.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete