Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[XR][URP] Multipass not rendering right eye
Multipass has recently regressed and stopped rendering in the right eye recently for URP (seemingly any version). Thomas suspects this PR https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/101794/_/xr/legacy-renderpass-aware is the culprit but I haven't bisected it to prove that yet.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made