Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[XR] Subsystems are not found when using Android app bundles
No XR Subsystems are initialized when building an Android app bundle. This is due to a difference in Unity's virtual file system when using an app bundle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
Feb 22, 2022 09:28
AR Foundation does not work using Unity 2021.2.8 (apple silicon) and AR Foundation 4.2.2. when exporting as AAB and split into binaries in the publishing settings.
Aug 05, 2020 14:51
For anyone still having this issue, I've heard that these versions of Unity have the fix applied: 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, & 2019.3.0a8.
I tested out 2019.1.10f1 and it now works.
Oct 29, 2019 10:07
ARCore fails when building google play app bundle