Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.0-pre.3
Found in [Package]
[XR SDK] Console window is spammed with errors when Orthographic Camera's Clipping Plane Near is set to 0 and Target Eye to Both
1. Open the attached "case_1305592.zip" project
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Select "Main Camera" in the Hierarchy window
4. Make sure the Projection is set to "Orthographic", Clipping Planes Near to "0" and Target Eye to "Both" in the Inspector window
5. Enter Play mode
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors appear in the Console window
Actual result: the Console window is being spammed with errors
Reproduced with: XR SDK 3.2.17, 4.0.0-pre.3 (2019.4.18f, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Could not test with 2018.4 (no XR SDK package)
- Assertion failed on expression: 'IsMatrixValid(matrix)'
- Assertion failed on expression: '!camera.GetOrthographic()'
- Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos 672.000000, 0.000000, 145.720001) (Camera rect 672 0 672 1600)
Note: tested with Oculus and Unity Mock HMD plug-in providers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode