Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.0-pre.3
Found in [Package]
[XR SDK] Console window is spammed with errors when Orthographic Camera's Clipping Plane Near is set to 0 and Target Eye to Both
1. Open the attached "case_1305592.zip" project
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Select "Main Camera" in the Hierarchy window
4. Make sure the Projection is set to "Orthographic", Clipping Planes Near to "0" and Target Eye to "Both" in the Inspector window
5. Enter Play mode
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors appear in the Console window
Actual result: the Console window is being spammed with errors
Reproduced with: XR SDK 3.2.17, 4.0.0-pre.3 (2019.4.18f, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Could not test with 2018.4 (no XR SDK package)
- Assertion failed on expression: 'IsMatrixValid(matrix)'
- Assertion failed on expression: '!camera.GetOrthographic()'
- Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos 672.000000, 0.000000, 145.720001) (Camera rect 672 0 672 1600)
Note: tested with Oculus and Unity Mock HMD plug-in providers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler