Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.0-pre.3
Found in [Package]
[XR SDK] Console window is spammed with errors when Orthographic Camera's Clipping Plane Near is set to 0 and Target Eye to Both
1. Open the attached "case_1305592.zip" project
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Select "Main Camera" in the Hierarchy window
4. Make sure the Projection is set to "Orthographic", Clipping Planes Near to "0" and Target Eye to "Both" in the Inspector window
5. Enter Play mode
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors appear in the Console window
Actual result: the Console window is being spammed with errors
Reproduced with: XR SDK 3.2.17, 4.0.0-pre.3 (2019.4.18f, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Could not test with 2018.4 (no XR SDK package)
- Assertion failed on expression: 'IsMatrixValid(matrix)'
- Assertion failed on expression: '!camera.GetOrthographic()'
- Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos 672.000000, 0.000000, 145.720001) (Camera rect 672 0 672 1600)
Note: tested with Oculus and Unity Mock HMD plug-in providers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object