Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[XR][Quest][URP] Universal RP XR apps built from recent Graphics master crash on Quest upon launch
Universal RP apps crash on Quest upon launch when built from recent Unity trunk with recent Graphics master, including:
- Version: 2020.2.0 (trunk 8037ac78137e)
- Graphics (master 555ab38)
See What Happened section and comments for additional details.
Try disabling "Optimized Frame Pacing" in the Project settings as a potential workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)