Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[XR][Quest][URP] Universal RP XR apps built from recent Graphics master crash on Quest upon launch
Universal RP apps crash on Quest upon launch when built from recent Unity trunk with recent Graphics master, including:
- Version: 2020.2.0 (trunk 8037ac78137e)
- Graphics (master 555ab38)
See What Happened section and comments for additional details.
Try disabling "Optimized Frame Pacing" in the Project settings as a potential workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU