Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[XR][Quest][URP] Universal RP XR apps built from recent Graphics master crash on Quest upon launch
Universal RP apps crash on Quest upon launch when built from recent Unity trunk with recent Graphics master, including:
- Version: 2020.2.0 (trunk 8037ac78137e)
- Graphics (master 555ab38)
See What Happened section and comments for additional details.
Try disabling "Optimized Frame Pacing" in the Project settings as a potential workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button