Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[XR][Quest][URP] Universal RP XR apps built from recent Graphics master crash on Quest upon launch
Universal RP apps crash on Quest upon launch when built from recent Unity trunk with recent Graphics master, including:
- Version: 2020.2.0 (trunk 8037ac78137e)
- Graphics (master 555ab38)
See What Happened section and comments for additional details.
Try disabling "Optimized Frame Pacing" in the Project settings as a potential workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour