Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[XR][Quest][URP] Universal RP XR apps built from recent Graphics master crash on Quest upon launch
Universal RP apps crash on Quest upon launch when built from recent Unity trunk with recent Graphics master, including:
- Version: 2020.2.0 (trunk 8037ac78137e)
- Graphics (master 555ab38)
See What Happened section and comments for additional details.
Try disabling "Optimized Frame Pacing" in the Project settings as a potential workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1