Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[XR][OpenXR][HDRP][DXR] Left eye's shadows are opaque black depending on the angle of view when RayTracing is enabled
1. Open the user's attached "hdrp_dxr_dlss_vr.zip" project
2. Load the "samplescene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Put on HMD and look at the "Drywall Panel"
Expected result: Both eyes' shadows are the same
Actual result: Left eye's shadows are opaque black (see attached "Ga24xXNNqe.mp4" video)
Reproducible with: HDRP 10.5.0 (2020.3.8f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a17)
Could not test with 2018.4, 2019.4 (no OpenXR), 2021.1 (project breaks after downgrade/upgrade to HDRP 11.0.0)
Note: reproducible both with Single Pass Instanced and Multi Pass Rendering modes
- Oculus Rift
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected