Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[LWRP] Shadows are jagged in built player with LWRP but are okay in Play mode
Using Rift HMD with the LWRP+VR Template scene in the released version of Unity 2019.1.0b7 and current relevant published LWRP packages (LWRP 5.6.1, Core RP 5.6.1, ShaderGraph 5.6.1, PostProc 2.1.3 included with LWRP).
Version 2019.1.0b7 (8afb02580933)
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 00:16:16 GMT
In Play mode on I see soft directional light shadows in either Single Pass Stereo or Stereo Instancing modes, but the built player with either stereo mode shows directional light shadows that are hard and low-res. I see the same behaviour on two PCs: one with Vive HMD, the other with Rift HMD using either Oculus SDK or OpenVR SDK. This is using D3D11 on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [WIN 8 KN/N]VideoPlayer inadequate error reporting on errorReceived callback when Media Player is not present
- [Backport] Gradient mode getter/setter does not have thread-safe access preventing proper serialization/deserialization
- [Backport] A false pop-up appears when modifying a script and having Recompile After Finished Playing set
- Crash when replacing a missing Script in a Prefab with another invalid Script
- [Backport] [WebGL] Profiler does not autoconnect on WebGL builds