Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2021.2.X
[XR][Linux] Editor Menu disappears when opening new AR or VR Template Project or when pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Editor Menu
3. In top-right corner of the Editor, press the "Layout" dropdown
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1
1. Using the "Layout" -> "Default" dropdown on the top-right corner of the menu brings the Editor menu back
2. After workaround 1), Window -> Layout options are disabled on 2021.2.0b10
3. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete