Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[XR][Linux] Editor Menu disappears when opening new AR or VR Template Project or when pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Editor Menu
3. In top-right corner of the Editor, press the "Layout" dropdown and select "Default"
4. Observe Editor Menu
5. In Editor Menu, select Tutorials -> Show Tutorials
6. Observe Editor Menu
Expected result: The Editor Menu does not disappear throughout the process
Actual result: The Editor Menu disappears on project creation and after pressing "Show Tutorials"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1
1. Using the "Layout" -> "Default" dropdown on the top-right corner of the menu brings the Editor menu back
2. After workaround 1), Window -> Layout options are disabled on 2021.2.0b10
3. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied