Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[XR][Linux] Editor Menu disappears when opening new AR or VR Template Project or when pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Editor Menu
3. In top-right corner of the Editor, press the "Layout" dropdown and select "Default"
4. Observe Editor Menu
5. In Editor Menu, select Tutorials -> Show Tutorials
6. Observe Editor Menu
Expected result: The Editor Menu does not disappear throughout the process
Actual result: The Editor Menu disappears on project creation and after pressing "Show Tutorials"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1
1. Using the "Layout" -> "Default" dropdown on the top-right corner of the menu brings the Editor menu back
2. After workaround 1), Window -> Layout options are disabled on 2021.2.0b10
3. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window