Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[XR][Linux] Editor Menu disappears when opening new AR or VR Template Project or when pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Editor Menu
3. In top-right corner of the Editor, press the "Layout" dropdown and select "Default"
4. Observe Editor Menu
5. In Editor Menu, select Tutorials -> Show Tutorials
6. Observe Editor Menu
Expected result: The Editor Menu does not disappear throughout the process
Actual result: The Editor Menu disappears on project creation and after pressing "Show Tutorials"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1
1. Using the "Layout" -> "Default" dropdown on the top-right corner of the menu brings the Editor menu back
2. After workaround 1), Window -> Layout options are disabled on 2021.2.0b10
3. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a12