Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[XR][Linux] Editor Menu disappears when opening new AR or VR Template Project or when pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Editor Menu
3. In top-right corner of the Editor, press the "Layout" dropdown and select "Default"
4. Observe Editor Menu
5. In Editor Menu, select Tutorials -> Show Tutorials
6. Observe Editor Menu
Expected result: The Editor Menu does not disappear throughout the process
Actual result: The Editor Menu disappears on project creation and after pressing "Show Tutorials"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1
1. Using the "Layout" -> "Default" dropdown on the top-right corner of the menu brings the Editor menu back
2. After workaround 1), Window -> Layout options are disabled on 2021.2.0b10
3. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU