Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[XR][Linux] Editor Menu disappears when opening new AR or VR Template Project or when pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Editor Menu
3. In top-right corner of the Editor, press the "Layout" dropdown and select "Default"
4. Observe Editor Menu
5. In Editor Menu, select Tutorials -> Show Tutorials
6. Observe Editor Menu
Expected result: The Editor Menu does not disappear throughout the process
Actual result: The Editor Menu disappears on project creation and after pressing "Show Tutorials"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1
1. Using the "Layout" -> "Default" dropdown on the top-right corner of the menu brings the Editor menu back
2. After workaround 1), Window -> Layout options are disabled on 2021.2.0b10
3. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function
- Fetched files in Perforce are automatically added to the change list when they are serialized
- Water System is not rendering waves or ripples when using macOS M2
- [Android] Warning message “Exposed name does not exist: SFX (UnityEngine.AudioMixerGroup)“ when changing volume with audiomixer.setfloat()